What is the process of fabric embossing
1. High frequency processing
2. The high-frequency electromagnetic field is generated by the electronic tube self-excited oscillator. The processed object is pressed between the upper and lower electrodes with high-frequency electromagnetic field, and its internal molecules are excited and move at high speed to rub against each other, generate heat and melt, and achieve the purpose of welding or embossing under the pressure of the mold.
3. High frequency plastic welding machines, high frequency leather plastic fuse machines, high frequency folding box indentation machines, high frequency metal casting machines, and high frequency metal heating machines are widely used.
4. The working principle is that the dielectric material activates positively charged molecules under the action of high-frequency electromagnetic waves, causing the positively charged molecules of the dielectric material to move at high speed, generate heat through friction, and cause fusion.
5. Extended information: Classification: High frequency plastic fusion machine: suitable for plastic and paper plastic fusion molding, such as double-sided blister packaging, blister paper card packaging, soft adhesive molding and processing industries.
6. High frequency preheating machine: suitable for preheating and softening processes before forming thermosetting molding materials, such as melamine tableware and semiconductor electronic component packaging professions.
7. High frequency metal embedding machine: Especially suitable for preheating and embedding metal and plastic parts or induction welding.
8. Occupation: Home appliance and audio industry (metal speaker mesh and plastic welding), welding large or irregular plastic parts.
9. High frequency induction heating machine: an ideal equipment for quenching, heat transfer, annealing, and welding.
10. Its welding field: diamond saw blades, turning tools, and saw blade welding.
11. Glasses accessories and other places for heating and welding can heat various metal components and metal composite components.
12. Replace the sensing ring according to the shape of the workpiece.
13. High frequency curved wood heating and forming equipment: suitable for the woodworking profession for heating, drying, insecticidal, and gluing wood.
14. Furniture professions such as the splicing of wood, the zigzag bonding of multi-layer thin wood, and the heating of solid wood zigzag forming, musical instrument professions, etc.
15. High frequency drying machine: widely used in the industry for textile printing and dyeing, whole fiber drying, paper tube drying, food drying, sterilization, expansion, thawing, and other purposes.
16. The use of high frequency and dry skills in the textile profession is relatively superior and widespread.