The so-called home textiles, the most common and commonly used are our daily necessities such as pillows, sheets, quilts, etc., and the quality of the fabric materials of these daily home textiles will directly affect our health, so understanding the relevant aspects of home textile fabrics Knowledge helps us to choose suitable and correct home textile products. under. Waterproof Fabric Supplier introduces 3 home textile fabric knowledge:
1. Classification of the organizational structure of home textile fabrics
(1) Plain weave: Since the warp and weft yarns of home textile fabrics are interwoven at intervals up and down, the fabrics of this weave have dense intersection points, the fabric is strong, and the two sides of the fabric are not much different.
(2) Twill weave: The fabric has obvious oblique lines, but the two sides of the fabric are quite different, but it is as strong and dense as the plain weave fabric and has a higher gloss and fabric feel. The advantages.
(3) Satin weave: The warp and weft yarns of this fabric cover the entire cloth surface, so the entire cloth surface appears smooth and soft, and more symmetrical and shiny.
2. Classification of home textile fabrics
(1) Synthetic fiber: usually refers to polyester cotton, and also includes polyester-cotton blended fabrics such as slippery cotton and soft cotton. The disadvantage is that the moisture absorption is poor, it is easy to pill, and the air permeability of the fabric is not good. In addition, it is very easy to arouse static electricity in winter, which affects the use effect.
(2) Natural fiber: usually refers to fabric materials such as wool and silk. Natural fiber has good air permeability and water absorption and is not easy to generate static electricity. Home textile products using natural fiber fabrics are beneficial to the health of human skin and improve the comfort of hand feeling and sleep.
3. Quality classification of home textile fabrics
(1) High-grade fabrics: such as high-density pure cotton fabrics. Most of these high-end fabrics are made of purely natural fibers. They have the fabric qualities of smoothness, softness, strong water absorption, strong air permeability, thick fabrics, and good hand feeling.
(2) Silk cotton fabric: It is also made of purely natural fibers, usually has a good feel, and its performance in all aspects is higher than that of low-grade fabrics. On the one hand, the appearance of silk cotton fabric is luxurious and thick; on the other hand, this natural fabric has various special functions, including beauty treatment, anti-allergic, skin whitening, and other functions.
(3) Low-grade fabrics: This kind of fabric has a poor hand feel, rough and hard surface, and poor quality. Sensitive skin is prone to discomfort when used, but at the same time, the price of home textiles made of this fabric is relatively low. Types and styles are also more complex.