Knitted fabrics have good elasticity, moisture absorption, breathability, comfort, and warmth, and are the most widely used fabrics for children's clothing. The raw materials are mainly natural fibers such as cotton, linen, silk, and wool, as well as chemical fiber knitted fabrics such as nylon, acrylic, and polyester. , has a unique appearance and was mostly used for underwear, T-shirts, etc. in the past. Washing requirements for Embossed Knit Fabric :
1. Various detergents can be used, and it can be washed by hand and machine, but it is not suitable for chlorine bleaching.
2. White clothes can be washed at a high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent, which has a bleaching effect.
3. The soaking time of the fabric should not be too long to avoid fading of the fabric.
4. It should be dried in the shade and avoid exposure to the sun to avoid fading of dark clothes. When drying in the sun, turn them inside out.
5. Be sure to wash it separately from other clothes, do not wash them together.
6. Do not wring out to avoid wrinkling.