Washed-Silk Fabric Suppliers introduces the selection skills of home textile products:
1. To consider comfort, whether the bedding is comfortable, the fabric is the most critical.
Pure cotton fabrics are soft, comfortable, and not easy to generate static electricity. It is best to use natural cotton products with good moisture absorption for bedding. Pure cotton fabrics absorb sweat and are soft, which is good for sweat glands to "breath" and body health, and they are soft to the touch. , It is very easy to create a sleeping atmosphere. There is a better point, that is, good washing and good care. There are also many types of pure cotton textures, and the fabrics are roughly divided into plain weave, twill weave, and satin weave. Choosing different fabrics will produce different effects. The visual effects are different and the atmosphere created is different, so you can choose according to your own pursuit when decorating.
2. To buy bedding, we must first check the quality of the fabric, and the real quality of the fabric first lies in its density, that is, the usual count and yarn count. Because the higher the density of the cloth, the better the quality of the cotton, the softer the hand, the shinier, and the higher the production process requirements, so whether it is pure cotton or polyester cotton, the higher the density, the better the quality of the fabric. . The products can even show the noble, luxurious and elegant high-quality atmosphere. The latitude and longitude of the qualified product fabrics of the regular manufacturers are generally 76×68, while the latitude and longitude of the fake and inferior products are lower than 76×68.
3. Hand feeling. Generally, the fabric will go through the post-treatment process of singeing and mercerizing, so that the fabric will not be easy to fuzz, and it is not easy to fade. If you don't go through this process, the fabric will feel rough when you touch it back and forth with your hands, and you may get fuzz after washing it a few times. In addition, cotton bedding is softer and more air-permeable, but the price is more expensive. Therefore, there are some semi-cotton and semi-man-made fiber products on the market. This kind of material will not be too wrinkled after washing, but it is made of cotton. After washing, most of them have to be ironed before they can be used again.
4. Regular manufacturers have exquisite craftsmanship, smoothness, and no needle holes. The stitch length of the flat seam is generally 10-12/3cm, while the fake and inferior products have long lines, obvious needle holes, and uneven stitches. When choosing to bed, you should also pay attention to the completeness and consistency of the pattern; if there is an asymmetrical pattern on the left and right sides of the seam, the face and lining patterns are not reversed, and the stripes and lattices should be aligned and aligned.
5. Each product of a regular manufacturer has a silk woven trademark, and the silk woven trademark has a product model, washing method, fabric texture, etc., and has a fixed trademark position. As long as you see the trademark clearly when you buy, check whether its trademark is in a fixed position, you can know.