Home Textile Fabrics is an indispensable product in people's lives, and home textile products of various fabrics are also dazzling. The features of Home Textile Fabrics are as follows:
1. Pure cotton feels good, comfortable to use, easy to dye, rich in pattern variety, soft and warm, strong hygroscopicity, washable, low static electricity, is a widely used material for bedding; but easy to wrinkle, easy to shrink, and elastic Poor, acid and alkali resistant. It is not suitable to be processed for a long time at a high temperature above 100 degrees Celsius. Therefore, it is best to spray wet cotton products when ironing, so that it is easy to iron. If possible, use a steam iron to iron the product after each use, the effect will be better.
2. The silk is gorgeous and rich in appearance, has natural soft light and flashing effects, feels comfortable, has high strength, and has better elasticity and moisture absorption than cotton, but it is easy to get dirty and has worse heat resistance to strong sunlight than cotton. The cross-section of the fiber is a unique triangle, and the reflection of light changes after partial moisture absorption, which is easy to form water stains and is difficult to eliminate. Therefore, the silk fabric should be covered with white cloth when ironing.
3. The warp and weft density of the jacquard cotton fabric is particularly large, and the weaving method is rich. Therefore, the fabric feels thick, has good durability, and has a high surface finish. It is a more advanced kind of pure cotton fabric.
4. Yarn-dyed pure cotton is a kind of pure cotton fabric, which is woven with warp and weft yarns of different colors. Because it is dyed first and then weaved, the dye permeability is strong, the color fastness is good, and the heterochromatic yarn fabric has a strong three-dimensional effect and a unique style. The bedding is mostly in the pattern of strips. It has the characteristics of pure cotton fabric but usually shrinks more.
5. Polyester-cotton brand products generally use polyester-cotton fabrics with a ratio of 65% polyester and 35% cotton. Polyester-cotton is divided into two types: plain weave and twill weave. The plain-weave polyester-cotton fabric has a thin surface, good strength and abrasion resistance, and minimal shrinkage. The appearance of the finished product is not easy to lose. It is affordable and durable, but it is not as comfortable and fit as pure cotton. In addition, because polyester is not easy to dye, polyester-cotton fabrics are mostly light and light-toned, which is more suitable for spring and summer. Twill weave polyester/cotton is usually denser than plain weave, so it looks dense and thick, and its surface gloss and hand feel are better than plain weave.