Seersucker Fabric Supplier introduces the types and main characteristics of home textile fabrics:
1. Cotton: natural fiber, no irritation in contact with the skin, beneficial and harmless to the human body, very hygroscopic and breathable, but easy to wrinkle.
2. Polyester-cotton blend: good finish and tear strength, not easy to wrinkle, but easy to pilling and easy to generate static electricity.
3. Viscose fiber: low cost, good hygroscopicity, air permeability, and drapability, but high shrinkage, poor wet processing strength, and easy to wrinkle.
4. Polyester: poor hygroscopicity and air permeability, easy to pilling on the surface, often produce an electrostatic reaction, good shape retention, high tear strength, wear-resistant and durable, smooth surface, good gloss.
5. Silk: Silk is gorgeous and rich in appearance, has natural soft light and flickering effects, feels comfortable, has high strength, and has better elasticity and moisture absorption than cotton.