In summer, the fabrics of dresses worn by many girls have many small bubble-like bulges, which have a very strong three-dimensional effect and beautiful clothing shapes. This fabric is called "seeker fabric". Seersucker is actually a kind of cotton fabric with a special appearance and style made by special processing technology. The appearance of the fabric made of seersucker fabric is that there are small bubbles with uniform density and unevenness on the cloth surface. Because of the existence of these small bubbles, the seersucker clothing is more comfortable to wear, not tight, and has a cool feeling. And because its raw material is mainly cotton, the clothes made of seersucker fabrics are very breathable, so seersucker fabrics are very suitable for making all kinds of summer clothes. Below, are maintenance tips for Seersucker Fabric :
1. It is best to use hand washing instead of machine washing when cleaning, and it is not advisable to rub vigorously when washing by hand, because the bubbles of the seersucker fabric may gradually disappear after repeated washing, and the fabric will gradually become flat.
2. The water temperature should not be too high, generally not more than 40°, to avoid fabric deformation.
3. It is better to use a neutral detergent when washing, not an alkaline detergent.
4. After washing, the seersucker clothes should not be exposed to the sun, and should be dried in a ventilated and cool place to avoid fading of colored clothes and yellowing of pure white clothes.
5. Clothes made of seersucker fabric do not need ironing, and it is best not to iron them, so as to avoid the disappearance of bubbles on the surface of the fabric.
6. Clothes made of seersucker fabric should be stored in the closet and kept dry when not worn.