Pigment Printing Fabric Factory introduces the types of home textile fabrics:
1. The pure cotton fabric is composed of natural plant fibers, which is not irritating in contact with the skin, and is beneficial and harmless to the human body. It has good hygroscopicity, air permeability, soft and comfortable texture, excellent wearing performance, good dyeing performance; strong alkali resistance, poor acid resistance; good heat resistance and light resistance; poor elasticity, easy to wrinkle: easy to grow Mildew, but resistant to moths. Pure cotton fabrics are divided into ordinary cotton fabrics and combed cotton fabrics. Most of the high-quality home textiles use combed cotton. The fabric quality is fine, smooth, durable, and not easy to pilling.
2. The pure linen fabrics mainly include ramie and linen. The advantages are good air permeability, elasticity, good anti-fungal performance, not easy to damp and mildew, and its strength, thermal conductivity, and hygroscopicity are higher than cotton fabrics, and it is an ideal material for summer home textiles. The disadvantage is that the appearance is rough and stiff, and the dyeability is poor.
3. Polyester-cotton blended fabrics are textiles interwoven with polyester and cotton. Features: It not only highlights the style of polyester but also the advantages of cotton fabrics, in dry and wet conditions, its elasticity and wears resistance are good, dimensional stability, small shrinkage, straight, not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash, quick-drying, can not be ironed with high temperature and soaked in boiling water. Not easy to wrinkle, good finish, good tear strength, but easy to pilling, pilling, and easy to generate static electricity.
4. Viscose fiber fabrics are divided into viscose filament fabrics and viscose staple fiber fabrics, which are known as rayon and rayon. The viscose fiber fabric has the characteristics of soft hand, breathable and comfortable wearing, bright dyeing, etc. It has good hygroscopic performance, and its hygroscopicity is the best among chemical fibers; the wet strength is very low, only about 50% of the dry strength, and the fabric The shrinkage rate is large, so it is best to pre-shrink it before cutting. Ordinary viscose fabric has the characteristics of good drape, poor resilience, and wrinkle resistance, so its fabric has poor shape retention and is prone to wrinkles. The acid and alkali resistance, sunlight resistance, and other chemical resistance of viscose fiber fabrics are all good.
5. The silk-cotton fabric is a blend of cotton and silk, with a soft and comfortable texture, good finish, air permeability, and hygroscopicity, easy to wrinkle, high-grade, gorgeous, and expensive.
6. Various silk fabrics are woven from silk as raw materials are collectively referred to as silk. There are many varieties and different characteristics. Its advantages are thin, fit, soft, smooth, breathable, green, healthy, colorful, shiny, elegant, and comfortable to wear. The disadvantage is that it is easy to wrinkle, easy to suck, not strong enough, and easy to fade.