Does Home Textile Fabrics Factory introduce how to choose home textile products?
1. Comfort: To consider comfort, whether the bedding is comfortable or not, the fabric is the most critical. The pure cotton fabric is soft, comfortable, and not easy to generate static electricity. It is best to use natural cotton products with good hygroscopicity for bedding. The pure cotton fabric is sweat-absorbing and soft, which is conducive to the "breathing" of the sweat glands and the health of the body and is soft to the touch. , it is very easy to create a sleeping atmosphere. There is a better point, that is, a good wash and good care. There are also many types of pure cotton textures, and the fabrics are generally divided into the plain weave, twill weave, and satin weave. Using different fabrics will produce different effects. The visual effects are different, and the atmosphere created is different. When decorating, you can choose according to your own pursuit and taste. Plain weave fabrics are rough and warm, with a criss-cross weave. Compared with other fabrics, they feel rougher but very strong. Different yarn counts have a different feel. The higher the yarn count, the better the hand feels and the higher the comfort. The weave of twill fabric has the obvious inclination and is slightly shiny. Under the same yarn density, the hand feeling and comfort are higher than the plain weave. Generally, twill fabrics are printed, and the printed cloth is simple and natural. Satin is a new fabric, very flat, shiny, looks like satin, rich and luxurious, more comfortable, but less durable.
2. Fabric: When purchasing bedding, you must first check the quality of the fabric, and the real quality of the fabric first lies in its density, which is usually the count and yarn count. Because the higher the density of the cloth, the better the quality of the cotton, the softer and shinier the hand feel, and the higher the production process requirements, so whether it is pure cotton or polyester-cotton, the higher the density of the fabric, the better the quality. The products can show the noble and extraordinary, luxurious and elegant high-quality atmosphere. The longitude and latitude of the qualified product fabrics of regular manufacturers are generally 76×68, and the longitude and latitude of fake and inferior products are lower than 76×68.
3. Hand feel: Generally, the fabric will go through the post-processing process of singeing and mercerizing so that the fabric will not be prone to fuzz or fade. Without this process, when you touch the fabric back and forth with your hands, it will feel rough, and it may become grainy after a few washes. In addition, cotton bedding is softer and has higher air permeability, but the price is more expensive. Therefore, there are some semi-cotton and semi-man-made fiber products on the market. These materials will not be too wrinkled after washing. After washing, most of them have to be ironed before they can be reused.
4. Workmanship: regular manufacturers have exquisite workmanship, flatness, and no needle holes. The stitch spacing of flat seams is generally 10 to 12/3cm, while the fake and inferior products have long stitches, obvious stitches, and uneven stitches. When choosing to bed, you should also pay attention to the integrity and consistency of the pattern; if there is a small pattern on the left and right sides of the patchwork, the pattern is not reversed, and the pattern with stripes and grids should be aligned.
5. Packaging logo: Each product of a regular manufacturer has a silk weaving trademark. The silk weaving trademark has the product model, washing method, fabric texture, etc., and has a fixed trademark position. As long as you see the trademark clearly when you buy it, and check whether its trademark is in a fixed position, you can know it. Using different fabrics will produce different effects. Cotton and linen are rough and warm, the printed cloth is simple and natural, silk and satin are rich and luxurious, velvet is elegant and solemn, and brocade is antique, while gauze fabrics are light and unrestrained, but the rough texture feels warm, and the smooth texture feels cool. Therefore, the materials are different, the visual effects are different, and the atmospheres created are different. When decorating, you can choose according to your own pursuit and taste.