Precautions for the maintenance of Printed Seersucker fabric :
1. It is better to wash by hand rather than by machine, and it is not advisable to rub vigorously when washing by hand, because the seersucker fabric may gradually disappear after repeated washing, and the fabric will gradually become flat.
2. The water temperature should not be too high, generally not exceeding 40°, to avoid fabric deformation.
3. When washing, it is best to use neutral detergent instead of alkaline detergent.
4. Seersucker clothes should not be exposed to the sun after washing, but should be dried in a ventilated and cool place to avoid fading of colored clothes and yellowing of pure white clothes.
5. Clothes made of seersucker fabric do not need to be ironed, and it is best not to iron them, so as not to cause the bubbles on the surface of the fabric to disappear.
6. Clothes made of seersucker should be kept dry in the closet when not in use.