Dyeing Fabric Company introduces the steps of dyeing cloth:
1. First call out the color you need, such as green, you need to use pure yellow + pure blue, and there are also direct green sales. After adjusting, try the color with a cloth strip, and use it again when you are satisfied.
2. Put the large washbasin on the induction cooker or gas stove and boil the water. The amount of water is subject to submerging the clothes.
3. Add dyeing powder, leveling agent, and 1:1 ratio. Then put salt (5 times dyeing powder). Stir vigorously with a wooden stick.
4. Wash and dry the clothes first, then put them in the basin with a little wetness. Be sure to shake them off, and do not nest together. Then cook for about half an hour, stirring the clothes every 5 minutes.
5. Take out the clothes and rinse several times until there is no color fading.
6. About 20 grams of the fixing agent is dissolved in hot water above 60°, soak the rinsed clothes for half an hour, and turn it over in about 10 minutes.
7. Take it out and wash it until the water is completely colorless, spin dry and hang it to dry.