Dyeing Fabric Company introduces the dyeing process:
1. Prepare a piece of white cloth, foam brush, cardboard, Inkodye dye
2. Draw a sketch of the clouds on the cardboard
3. Cut out the cloud sketch
4. Use blue tape to paste the edges on the fabric. (In this way, we can determine the part that we need to dye).
5. Mix the water and Inkodye dye (ratio 1:1), and then in a dimly lit room, quickly evenly smear the dye on the fabric
6. Then use a paper towel to blot the excess dye
7. Put the cut out of the cloud card paper on the cloth (in order to prevent the card from curling, you need to press a few coins or stones on the card). Finally, move the fabric under the sun, and the fabric will slowly change color.
8. Wash the cloth with hot soapy water.
9. Just dry the fabric.