Washed-Silk Fabric is woven from protein-based delicate healthcare fibers. It is not advisable to rub rough items and wash them in a washing machine. Immerse the clothes in cold water for 5-10 minutes, and use special silk detergent to synthesize low-foaming washing powder or neutral soap. Gently knead and rub, (if you are washing small fabrics such as silk scarves, it is recommended to use a better shampoo), and then rinse the colored silk repeatedly in clean water. Below, is the cleaning method for Washed Silk Fabric:
1. First, add an appropriate amount of neutral detergent to the water, and do not use washing powder for washing.
2. Then, stir gently by hand to fully dissolve the neutral detergent in the water.
3. Soak the clothes completely in water and gently rub the silk clothes with both hands.
4. After washing, change the water to rinse the neutral detergent on the clothes.
5. After rinsing, hang the silk clothes in a cool and dry place to dry.