Advantages of Digital Printing Fabric
Digital printing fabric is an environmentally-friendly method of producing fabrics, which uses less water and energy than standard printing. It also requires less ink than screen printing and minimizes chemical waste.
Unlike screen printing, digital fabric printers are easy to use and don't require any special setup time. They are also very fast, typically taking just a few hours to complete a print run.
1. Personalization – Every page is personalized according to the customer’s preferences.
This is a great way to customize and print t-shirts, quilt blocks, and doggy raincoats.
2. Various designs can be printed on the same yard of fabric: this can create a wide variety of styles for each individual piece in your line.
3. Low infrastructure costs – The area needed to set up digital printing is extremely small, making it more affordable than traditional printing methods.
4. Unlimited color options – There are over 16 million colors to choose from, and you can print in almost any combination.
5. High-quality print – The quality of a digital textile's printing is dependent on several factors, including the type of inks used, the fabric's texture, and pretreatment chemicals applied before the printing process.
6. Low color-fastness – The colors may fade over wash and wear.
7. Ink and pigment cost – The costs of inks and pigments used to print textiles are generally higher than those for other forms of printing, so it is critical to select the right inks and colors.